Classic Lashes: Classic lashes are applied "one on one" - one eyelash extension on one natural eyelash. Perfect for everyday wear and for those wanting to achieve a more natural look.
Full Set - $162
1 week refill - $32
2 week refill - $52
3 week refill - $67
4 week refill - $82
Hybrid Lashes: Hybrid Lashes is the use of classic & volume lash technique to offer density of volume set without the time dedicated to volume. perfect for those wanting to achieve a fuller look.
Full Set - $182
1 week refill - $45
2 week refill - $60
3 week refill - $75
4 week refill - $90
Volume Lashes: Volume lashes are lightweight, soft and fine lashes in multiple or a fan. volume lashing allows us to triple, quadruple or even more to make the fan for the natural lash and give you that beautiful fluffy, elegant look.
Full Set - $200
1 week refill - $50
2 week refill - $65
3 week refill - 80
4 week refill - $ 95
*Beyond 4 weeks you will require a full set again.
PRE AND POST CARE FOR EYELASH EXTENSIONS:
Your aftercare will also determine how long your extensions will last, it is very important to listen and follow your therapists instructions on how to care for your lashes. Avoid the use of traditional mascaras or oil containing makeup/removers as it will dissolve the lash adhesive.
- For the first 24 hours you need to allow the glue to completely dry, avoid getting the lashes wet.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes, touching or pulling at your new lashes as this may pull out your own natural lashes.
- When drying face, blot do not rub it. Rubbing may cause lashes to fall out.
- Avoid wearing mascara, another than the ones recommended.
- Avoid using eye make-up or make-up remover that contains any type of oil.
- It is very important to clean the eye area, if you don't keep up on hygiene it may result in pre mature lash loss and also infection whether you have or haven't got eyelash extensions on.
- Be aware while you're sleeping you can crush your eyelash extensions on your pillow, try to sleep on your back to stop damaging your lashes.
- When coming to your appointment for your full set of eyelash extensions or lash refills please remember not to wear ANY eye makeup or mascara, this will mean we can spend less time cleaning and more time applying lashes! If you do wear eye makeup or mascara it will unfortunately cut into your treatment time as the lashes need to be cleaned properly in order for the extensions to be applied.