Wake up to longer, thicker and more beautiful lashes. Perfect for special occasions or simply for day to day wear, you will love your new, vibrant and luscious lashes.
Mink lashes are applied one by one to your natural lashes giving a lighter look and feel. The size of your eyelid and your natural lash shape will determine how many lashes can be applied and the time in which it will take to be applied, this means laying down with your eyes closed for a period of time.
Lash extensions require regular maintenance. Your natural eyelashes turn over every 60 days, which means your lash extensions can fall when your natural eyelashes shed, this is why touch ups or refills are required every 2-3 weeks to keep them looking full.
Your aftercare will also determine how long your extensions will last, it is very important to listen and follow your therapists instructions on how to care for your lashes. Avoid the use of traditional mascaras or oil containing makeup/removers as it will dissolve the lash adhesive.
Suggested lash refill appointments:
Full set of lash extensions-$162
Within 1 week of last visit- $32
Within 2 weeks of last visit- $52
Within 3 weeks of last visit- $67
Within 4 weeks of last visit- $82
Refills after 4 weeks will generally require a new set to be applied.
PRE AND POST CARE FOR EYELASH EXTENSIONS:
- For the first 24 hours you need to allow the glue to completely dry, avoid getting the lashes wet.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes, touching or pulling at your new lashes as this may pull out your own natural lashes.
- When drying face, blot do not rub it. Rubbing may cause lashes to fall out.
- Avoid wearing mascara, another than the ones recommended.
- Avoid using eye make-up or make-up remover that contains any type of oil.
- It is very important to clean the eye area, if you don't keep up on hygiene it may result in pre mature lash loss and also infection whether you have or haven't got eyelash extensions on.
- Be aware while you're sleeping you can crush your eyelash extensions on your pillow, try to sleep on your back to stop damaging your lashes.
- When coming to your appointment for your full set of eyelash extensions or lash refills please remember not to wear ANY eye makeup or mascara, this will mean we can spend less time cleaning and more time applying lashes! If you do wear eye makeup or mascara it will unfortunately cut into your treatment time as the lashes need to be cleaned properly in order for the extensions to be applied.